We include a diverse range of activities starting with
- a wildlife cruise and Devonshire tea at beautiful Lake Barrine - (a volcanic crater lake)
- 1,100 year old twin Bull-Kauri pine trees
- the giant Curtain Fig Tree (600 years old)
- elevated rainforest boardwalk; world famous Millaa Millaa Falls
- Delicious 2 course hot lunch at beautiful Paronella Park catering to all tastes.
- a 2 hour plus visit to the award winning Paronella Park (Spanish Castles in the rainforest)
- Mena Creek Falls
- Babinda Boulders - steeped in Aboriginal myth and legend
- Wooroonooran National Park
- World Heritage rainforests
- wildlife spotting
- Aboriginal Arts & Craft & legends
- quaint country villages
- history; ecology
- diverse farming areas
- beautiful photo opportunities
- Experienced Naturalist guide
- interpretive rainforest walks
- Crawford's Lookout
- Heale's Lookout
- Afternoon Tea
- swimming in beautiful crystal clear rainforest rivers & waterfalls
- National Park fees
- small groups and lots of fun.
Come on a journey with a local born and raised tour guide.
Suitable for all ages.